(1) According to the age of the patient, the upper limb is selected with the appropriate cuff (upper limb: short, narrow; lower extremity: long, wide).
(2) To connect the trachea, check whether the junction is close, and whether the blood gas is leaking in the sleeve band.
(3) Set the pressure value in order to avoid local tissue damage and nerve thousand crush injury, but also to achieve the ideal hemostatic goal, the tourniquet pressure should be based on the local tissue thickness, the patient's age, limb circumference size and local arterial systolic pressure.
(4) The setting time upper limb generally does not surpass 60min, the lower limb does not surpass 90min. If the operation time is long, should temporarily let the limb restore blood abortion Ten a 15min, then block again.
(5) The selection of the binding position of the upper limb should be in the humerus 1/3, the lower skin in the thigh root.
(6) Before the tourniquet is pressurized, the limb is elevated by about 3min and the venous blood flow is accelerated to reduce the body blood volume.
(7) Timely recording of inflatable time, intraoperative strengthening of patients with respiratory, circulatory function monitoring.
(8) Listen to the beep and prepare the gas. The day of injury must be bandaged to prevent infiltration of blood. Pre-release, the factors that affect blood pressure, such as anemia or excessive bleeding, should be prevented by the use of small doses of ephedrine 15mg, to prevent the occurrence of tourniquet shock, but also to appropriately accelerate the speed of rehydration and the amount of blood to be effective.
(9) When the gas is released, the limb should be raised appropriately.