Disposable tourniquet cuff medical equipment are widely used in orthopedic and plastic surgery, as well as in intravenous regional anesthesia (Bier block anesthesia) where they serve the additional function of preventing local anesthetic in the limb from entering general circulations.
1)No cross contamination risk
2)Durable ,High quality material
3)Single and dual hose option
4)Single and dual bladder option
5)Disposable and reusable option
|Size||Can be costomized|
|Color||Can be customized|
|Bladder/hose||single or dual|
Use Instructions of disposable tourniquet cuff medical equipment
1. The location of the tourniquet should be located at the root of the limb.
2. Tighten the tourniquet, don't be too tight, don't have no bleeding at all. When bleeding, control bleeding through reduced bleeding, you need to assist other methods. If hemostasis is stopped, it is necessary to amputate.
3. Emergency stop bleeding, the need to sign in time to record the current time.
4. Tourniquet need to be released every 30 minutes 10 minutes, otherwise it is also likely to cause nerve,
muscle necrosis. When the same time more than a number of tourniquets, do not loose together, need to separate.
5. The use of tourniquet personnel, to go through formal training.