Disposable tourniquet cuff Medical equipment
Tourniquets are widely used in orthopedic and plastic surgery, as well as in intravenous regional anesthesia (Bier block anesthesia) where they serve the additional function of preventing local anesthetic in the limb from entering general circulations.
1)No cross contamination risk
2)Durable ,High quality material
3)Single and dual hose option
4)Single and dual bladder option
5)Disposable and reusable option
|Size||Can be costomized|
|Color||Can be customized|
|Bladder/hose||single or dual|
TIANTAI TYPHUNG MEDICAL SUPPLIES CO.,LTD
1. The location of the tourniquet should be located at the root of the limb.
2. Tighten the tourniquet, do not be too tight, do not receive completely no bleeding. When the bleeding
is reduced by the bleeding to control the bleeding, the need to assist other methods
to stop bleeding. Muscle necrosis, severe need for amputation.
3. Emergency stop bleeding, the need to sign in time to record the current time.
4. Tourniquet need to be released every 30 minutes 10 minutes, otherwise it is also likely to cause nerve,
muscle necrosis. When the same time more than a number of tourniquets, do not loose together, need to separate.
5. The use of tourniquet personnel, to go through formal training.
Q1:Are you a Factory or trading company?
We are factory .
Q2: When will the products be delivered if the order has been placed?
For normal products,it will take 15-30 days produce,for customized products it will take 25-40 days for production.
Q3: Can I get a sample?
Of course. For most products we can provide you a free sample,while the shipping cost should undertake by your side.