Pneumatic tourniquets with extra long cuffs should reliably maintain the minimum pressure required during surgery, prevent blood flow from the limbs. This minimum pressure setting is affected by the repositioning of the limb surgery, by changes in systolic pressure and cuff width compared to limb circumference. Pneumatic tourniquets typically include three basic components: a cuff, a method of inflating the cuff bladder, a controller (eg, a pressure indicator, a regulator).
42" x 4" (105X 10CM)
Front and back Nylon, cotton stockinette
Details of pneumatic tourniquets with extra long cuffs
1. High strength TPU environment protection material;
2. Simple to operation with one hand;
3. Suitable for fumigation disinfection or alcohol wiping;
4. Quickly and effectively in occluding blood flow in extremities;
5. Adopt inserted plate design, Maximum pressure : ≥120kpa;
6. Single hose and dual hose options, single bladder;
7. Texture surface, with stockinette;
8. Quick release connector;
9. Small, cost-effective and easy to store;
10. Application in medical assistance, first aid;
12. Sample order and small order are acceptable;
13.Standard packing and timely delivery.