The medical tourniquet system includes a pressure adjustment control unit, a hose assembly and an inflatable tourniquet cuff. The cuff is inflated with air to a preset pressure to compress the patient's blood vessels during the surgical procedure, thereby ensuring a blood-free surgical field.
The medical tourniquet is an electric powered pneumatic tourniquet that controls pressure. It uses ambient air so there is no need for a nitrogen tank or wall connection. Microprocessor control provides accuracy and speed, allowing the system to respond quickly to manual input changes or self-monitoring conditions that require automatic adjustment. It relieves your stress and places it in its own position. In addition to this, the positive locking connector helps prevent the air hose from accidentally falling out.
34" x 4" (86X 10.5 CM)
Nylon,TPU /silicone tubing , quick released connector or lure lock
Details of medical tourniquet
1. Contoured Pneumatic Cuffs, disposable,90-degree port to keep hose clear from the surgical site;
2. Contour cuffs enhance comfort in patients with tapered limbs and reduce the risk of mechanical shearing;
3. Single/dual bladder options;
4. Latex-free and durable, manufactured to withstand any procedural demand;
5. Disposable,no cleaning,no cross contamination risk.