The disposable nylon tourniquet cuff with ce is designed for use in a single sterilization cycle and for single use only, and must not be resterilized or reused. If a disposable cuff is chosen, it must be discarded at the end of the procedure. Reusable cuffs are not designed for disinfection, and the cuff must be isolated from the sterile field with sufficient sterile covering. If the reusable cuff is intended for multiple use, it is necessary to clean it between each cuff in accordance with the appropriate procedures.
34" x 4" (86X 10.5 CM)
Nylon,TPU /silicone tubing , quick released connector or lure lock
Details of nylon tourniquet cuff with ce
1. Pneumatic Cuffs, disposable, 90-degree port to keep hose clear from the surgical site. Quick Release tourniquet, match with automatic tourniquet system;
2. Single/dual port options;
3. Single/dual bladder options;
4. Limb Protect sleeves , high quality material;
5. Disposable,no cleaning,no cross contamination risk;
A tourniquet cuff is to safely stop or restrict arterial blood flow into a portion of an extremity by applying a uniform circumferential pressure around the extremity at a desired location.
After the Nylon Tourniquet Cuff with CE is wrapped, you should always check your toes or fingers to see if it has a purple spot on the end and whether the body temperature has dropped. If there is such a phenomenon, the tape should be loosened, otherwise the tissue will be necrotic after a long time.