Pneumatic tourniquets have been developed for military and emergency use and are based on surgical designs that have proven safe and effective over the years.
The pneumatic tourniquet cuff is a single or double bladder inflatable cuff designed to exert pressure on arterial blood flow in the limb to create a blood-free surgical area. The tourniquet system includes a pressure adjustment control unit, a hose assembly and an inflatable tourniquet cuff. The cuff is inflated with air to a preset pressure to compress the patient's blood vessels during the surgical procedure, thereby ensuring a blood-free surgical field.
18" x 4" (46 X 10.5 CM)
Nylon,TPU /silicone tubing , quick released connector or lure lock
1. Pneumatic Cuffs, disposable,90-degree port to keep hose clear from the surgical site;
2. Single/dual port options;
3. Single/dual bladder options;
4. Limb Protect sleeves , high quality material;
5. Disposable,no cleaning,no cross contamination risk;
A tourniquet cuff is to safely stop or restrict arterial blood flow into a portion of an extremity by applying a uniform circumferential pressure around the extremity at a desired location.