Features of quick release tourniquet
1. Quick release tourniquet with an elliptical tip to help users locate and thread during application;
2. The enhanced hoist clip and the highly visible security label include a writable area for recording application time;
3. It can be used for military, medical assistance, arterial bleeding, etc.
4. Different conditions require different medical care. Therefore, we ensure that our tourniquet is fully adjustable to help with any type of situation.
30" x 4" (76 X 10.5 CM)
Nylon,TPU /silicone tubing , quick released connector or lure lock
Class I sterile CE,ISO 13485
Details of quick release tourniquet
1. Air pressure Cuffs, Quick Release tourniquet,match with automatic tourniquet system;
2. Single/dual port options;
3. Single/dual bladder options;
4. Limb Protect sleeves , high quality material;
5. Disposable,no cleaning,no cross contamination risk;
6. OEM available;
A tourniquet cuff is to safely stop or restrict arterial blood flow into a portion of an extremity by applying a uniform circumferential pressure around the extremity at a desired location.