The single use tourniquet is primarily intended to prevent massive bleeding in the field under field conditions or in normal pre-hospital care. One can achieve steady state operation of monostable operation. It regulates the pressure required, quickly stops bleeding, and greatly increases the efficiency of dynamic balance.
18" x 2.5" (46 X 6.4 CM)
Nylon,TPU /silicone tubing , quick released connector or lure lock
Details of single use tourniquet
1. Pneumatic cuffs, disposable, 90-degree port to keep hose clear from the surgical site;
2. Single/dual port options;
3. Single/dual bladder options;
4. Limb Protect sleeves , high quality material;
5. Surgery of appropriate duration on the hands, wrist, fingers, and forearm, manipulation of forearm, wrist, and finger fractures, surgery on the foot and ankle, manipulation of fractures of the foot;
A tourniquet cuff is to safely stop or restrict arterial blood flow into a portion of an extremity by applying a uniform circumferential pressure around the extremity at a desired location.