For some cuffs of the sterile medical tourniquet, a matching limb protector can be used to help protect the soft tissue under the cuff. Without proper protection, the underlying soft tissue is easily damaged by wrinkles, squeezing or shearing. The sleeve is sized according to the width of the cuff and the circumference of the patient's limb. They are intended to be stretched and stretched to the cuff edge to ensure that there is no direct contact between the cuff and the skin.
12" x 3" (30 X 7.6 CM)
Nylon,TPU /silicone tubing , quick released connector or lure lock
Details of sterile medical tourniquet
1. Pneumatic Cuffs, disposable, 90-degree port to keep hose clear from the surgical site;
2. Single hose / dual hose ,single bladder;
3. Color coding, for easy size identification;
4. Limb Protect sleeves , high quality material;
5. Disposable, no cleaning,no contamination;
6. Welcome customized.