Recent trends in personalized care can increase patient safety by allowing perioperative staff to measure the patient's limb occlusion pressure and select personalized tourniquet pressure, and select and apply a personalized sterile tourniquet cuff, which can stop bleeding. Then the cuff shape accommodates a variety of non-tourniquet cylindrical limb shapes.
The modern pneumatic tourniquet system is based on a microcomputer that enables more precise and automatic pressure control as well as many important safety features to minimize the risk of patient injury.
24" x 4" (61 X 10.5 CM)
Nylon,TPU /silicone tubing , quick released connector or lure lock
Details of sterile tourniquet cuff
1. Pneumatic Cuffs, disposable, 90-degree port to keep hose clear from the surgical site;
2. Single/dual port options, hose length 0.75m--2m;
3. Single/dual bladder options;
4. Limb Protect sleeves, high quality material;
5. Disposable, no cleaning, no cross contamination risk;
6. Sterile report available;
7. OEM available.