In a surgical setting, a surgical tourniquet is used to occlude arterial blood flow after bleeding to create a relatively blood-free surgical field and minimize blood loss. In an emergency, a tourniquet is used to prevent traumatic bleeding in order to provide timely medical care before the injured person bleeds. In a rehabilitation setting, the tourniquet is used to limit arterial blood flow with consistent and safe pressure for a short period of time during low intensity exercise to increase muscle size and strength more quickly.
12" x 3" (30X 7.5CM)
Front and back Nylon, cotton stockinette
1. High grade material , nylon +TPU;
2. Quick and safe release , maximum pressure : ≥120kpa;
3. Single hose, single bladder;
4. TPU tube, tube size 75cm;
5. Texture surface, with velcro;
6. Quick release connector, lure lock;
7. Bladder size: 20.5×6.6cm;
8. Customization size and colors are acceptable;
9. Samples and small order are acceptable;
10. Child and adult options;
11. CE approve.