The thigh tourniquet is a contraction or compression device used to control arterial and venous blood flow to a portion of the limb for a period of time. Pressure is applied circumferentially around a portion of the limb at the desired location, and this pressure is then transferred to the vessel wall causing them to be temporarily occluded or restricted.
44" x 4" (111X 10.5 CM)
Nylon,TPU /silicone tubing , quick released connector or lure lock
1. Contoured Pneumatic Cuffs, disposable,90-degree port to keep hose clear from the surgical site;
2. Contour cuffs enhance comfort in patients with tapered limbs and reduce the risk of mechanical shearing;
3. Single/dual bladder options;
4. Limb Protect sleeves , high quality material;
5. Disposable,no cleaning,no cross contamination risk;
A tourniquet cuff is to safely stop or restrict arterial blood flow into a portion of an extremity by applying a uniform circumferential pressure around the extremity at a desired location.