Modern pneumatic hemostasis of air compression cuffs has three basic components: Inflatable cuff, compressed gas source and instrument that automatically monitors and controls cuff pressure. The air compression cuffs is fixed around the limb of the surgical site. Pressure is applied to the circumference of the limb by compressed gas, and the compressed gas is introduced into the tourniquet cuff through a connecting tube through a microprocessor controlled source. When sufficient pressure is applied, the blood vessels and arteries under the cuff are temporarily occluded to prevent blood from flowing through the cuff. When the cuff is inflated, the tourniquet system automatically monitors and maintains the pressure selected by the user.
Nylon,TPU /silicone tubing , quick released connector or lure lock
Class I sterile CE,ISO 13485
1. Contoured Pneumatic Cuffs, disposable/reusable all available 5 sizes;
2. Contour cuffs enhance comfort in patients with tapered limbs and reduce the risk of mechanical shearing;
3. Single/dual bladder options;
4. Limb Protect sleeves , high quality material;
5. Disposable,no cleaning,no cross contamination risk;
A tourniquet cuff is to safely stop or restrict arterial blood flow into a portion of an extremity by applying a uniform circumferential pressure around the extremity at a desired location.