Features of phlebotomy tourniquet
1. Easy to clean and reuse;
2.100% effective in preventing blood flow to the upper and lower limbs;
3. Can be applied by senior emergency personnel or applicants;
4. Quickly control the end of life-threatening bleeding;
5. Velcro medical tourniquet design, can be implemented in various weather conditions;
6. Buckle design, non-latex, compact and economical.
18" x 4" (46 X 10.5 CM)
Fabric, quick released connector or lure lock
1. Hemostats Cuffs ,air compression, CPC Valve;
2. Single/dual port options;
3. Single/dual bladder options;
4. No Limb Protect sleeves , high quality material ,easy washing;
5. OEM available;
A tourniquet cuff is to safely stop or restrict arterial blood flow into a portion of an extremity by applying a uniform circumferential pressure around the extremity at a desired location.